When the World Is Paying Tribute to the Famous Michael Jackson, My Family and I are suffering from the Lost of My Beloved Grandma ~ Whom I called
- Became a Widow at only 28, she was Forced to leave her children behind and Worked in Seria to Earn a Living
- Lost her Right Eyesight due to Glaucoma
- Removed her breasts at the Age of 80 due to Breast Cancer.
- Undergone Numerous Chemoteraphy at the Age of 80++
I have been Close to her since she was staying with us all this while..
- I'm her Grandaughter Cum Personal Nurse
- I Took Care of her when she had her Breast Removed..
- It was a Heart Breaking Long Process Seeing an Old Lady Suffered
I'm still living in the World of Denial..
- I couldn't believe she has left us forever.
- Having Sleepless Night since the Day she left.. and Afraid to Wake up in the Middle of the Night and realised this was Not a DREAM!
Old people's life is like a "Candle in the Wind".. So FRAGILE..
They May be Healthy at One Moment but Collapse with NO Sign..
Do whatever you could when they're Alive.. and you shall Not Regret thereafter.
I Truly LOVE Her...Although I didn't Express Much!
- I'm the One Taking Care of her but I'm not Good Enough..
- So Many Things I should have done but I Didn't Manage to. . and Now ...I have NO CHANCE in doing so.
GoodBye Ah Ma...
I LOVE YOU!
My Last Present For Her...
She Was My "Queen Of Heart"
29.01.1926 ~ 29.06.2009