Sunday, July 12, 2009

First Visit After The Funeral...

The Following Photos might Distract Some Viewers but this is My Way Of Remembering My Beloved Ah Ma...

This Blog Does Not LIMIT to just FOOD.... It Serves As My Personal Diary as well....

It Shall Help me to bring back My Memories as Time Passes By.....

Be it Good OR Bad Memories...

Today is My First Time Paying Visit to Ah Ma's Grave after her Funeral...

9 Days Ago....

13 Days After Her PAssing....

With Her Beloved Great GrandChildren ~ Dylan & Felicia..

Kids Being Kids...They are so Innocent...Questions like...

"Where Is "Po Tai"?

"Why Can't I find Po Tai"?

When you Asked them To Say "Hi" to "Po Tai". .Their Reply Were..

"Po Tai Wouldn't Listen cos She's Not Here.."

"I Can't See Her"

Whatever It is..I'm Sure Ah Ma is Now in the Heaven...

With My Belated Grandpa...

Happily Watching Us....


The Wreath was Made By Me...










No comments:

Post a Comment